THIS PAGE WILL EXPLAIN TERMS & CONDITIONS, ORDERING PROCEDURE, DISPATCH AND SHIPPING TIMES
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE BUYING PLANTS
● PLANTS ARE FOR SALE IN NZ ONLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO EXPORT.
● Our online shop opens for reserve orders in AUGUST each year.
● SHIPPING STARTS OCTOBER EACH YEAR (earlier if the weather is kind)
● Wild About Hops™ sells fully-rooted one & two year old hop plants of all varieties and advanced hop crowns of selected varieties
● Most of our hop plants are grown in previous seasons and available for shipping when they break dormancy from OCTOBER each year.
● Depending on the weather conditions, the following shipping estimates apply.
● Cascade, Tangerine Dream® (Brand WTD 005™), Fuggle, Colegate, Old Golding, Kent Golding, Halla®, Smooth Cone, Sticklebract, shipping starts 1st week October.
● Green Bullet, Orange Sunrise® (Brand WKA 006™), Kortegast's Hokitika®, WPA 014, Fathead™, Mount Hood, Liberty, Golden Daze® shipping starts 3rd week October.
● Keep in mind we prefer to ship complete orders and send them out on Monday each week (except public holidays) from October to end of February. We do not send out hops from mid December to mid January (Xmas & New Year) when timely deliveries of live plants can be problematic due to volume of parcels, relief drivers, stressed postal workers etc.
● For commercial orders or orders of 7 or more hops please email us via the contact page for a direct debit invoice.
● Hop plants are perennial and take 3 years to mature and reach full hop cone production. The plants will go dormant in the Winter, regrow from their roots every year in Spring and produce hops for many decades. We have seen plants in the wild still growing and producing hops after over 100 years of neglect.